Venice - London
Step aboard one of the best trains in Europe and be whisked away to a world of timeless indulgence. Mingle with your fellow travellers in the Champagne Bar or admire the passing scenery from your cabin. Then dress to impress and head to one of the restaurant cars for an unforgettable dinner.
- One night aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express luxury train
- Dedicated steward service
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Delicious three-course lunch
- Afternoon tea, including cakes and pastries
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: Seasonal table d’hôte menu, including cheeseboard, biscuits and chutneys
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
- Continental breakfast served in your cabin
- Delightful three-course brunch
- Afternoon tea served with a glass of English sparkling wine aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train at Venice Santa Lucia station.
After you have settled in, it will soon be time to enjoy a three-course lunch in one of the restaurant cars.
Spend the afternoon relaxing in the comfort of your cabin gazing at the beautiful passing scenery. Afternoon tea is served in your cabin.
A leisurely four-course dinner is served, prepared on board by our skilled French chefs. After dinner retire to your cabin which has now been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
Breakfast is served in your cabin by your steward at a time to suit you.
The train pulls into Paris Gare de l’Est and halts for 40 minutes, take this opportunity to stretch your legs along the platform.
A delicious brunch is served in the restaurant cars as you travel on towards the French coast for the Channel crossing.
Join the Belmond British Pullman train for the journey to London. A traditional afternoon tea accompanied by a glass of English sparkling wine is served before arriving at your destination.
Loading your journey results
Please note: All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only. Confirmed timings and itinerary will be supplied with your travel documents. All channel crossings are via luxury coach.
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.
Loading other journeys you may like