Scallop carpaccio, fresh langoustines, open lobster ravioli: at Michelin-starred William Restaurant, Madeira's finest seasonal ingredients are brought to life with inventive, contemporary flair.
Dishes can be enjoyed in a sophisticated setting, against a backdrop of spectacular panoramic views.
Open Wednesdays from 7:30pm–10pm
Ristorante Villa Cipriani
Ristorante Villa Cipriani
Offering a slice of Italian life on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean...
Whether beneath cobalt blue skies or amid a vivid sunset, our alfresco terrace is the perfect place to settle back with a glass of wine and soak in the view. Choose from a menu that perfectly balances fresh local meats, seafood, herbs and seasoning in delicious Italian dishes.
Open Thursday to Sunday, 6:30pm–10:30pm.
Indulge in an à la carte breakfast with freshly-squeezed juices and sparkling wine, served daily from 7:30am–10:30am.
Light snacks and drinks are available from 11am–6pm; an à la carte menu is served between 12:30pm–3pm.
The pool terrace is open for dinner on Tuesdays from 6pm to 10pm.
Anticipate a truly timeless affair.
Choose from delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and homemade pastries, all accompanied by your choice from a selection of 24 teas or an indulgent glass of champagne. This elegant afternoon tradition is something Belmond Reid’s Palace is proud to continue.
Available Wednesday and Sunday, 3pm–5:30pm.
Please note: The dress code is smart casual dress (no sportswear or shorts)Book your table A
Explore our delectable cocktail menu in the glitzy surrounds of the bar. Our Head Barman Luis has been at the helm for decades. Try one of his signature cocktails like the Fine Poncha—an homage to this zesty traditional Madeiran drink. Or sip a Bago made with Sercial, one of the rarest and lightest grapes used in Madeira wine.
Take your seat on a balmy evening to enjoy live music, an irresistible beverage and a snack or light evening meal.
Open daily, 12pm–midnight
Light snacks available 3pm-11pm
Menu | Signature cocktails
Fauna and Flora Delight - A Gourmet Love Letter
When a Michelin-starred chef writes a love letter to his homeland in the form of a menu, it’s an experience not to be missed.
Paying homage to the fresh, local produce and unique delicacies of Madeira, Chef Pestana mixes simplicity and grace to create an unparalleled tasting experience.
Gather your loved ones for a sublime feast, sitting at a beautiful antique table overlooking the wild Atlantic.
- Jade Cocktail
- Regional beef tartar with fennel, cottage cheese and passion fruit
- Blackbelly rosefish with black scabbardfish roe, potato stew and peppers, tamarillo emulsion
- Banana, anise fragrance, lemon and mint
- Red and white organic wine, mineral water, naturally flavoured water, coffee
- Petits fours
- (A plan-based option is also available)
Picnic Under the Palms
Add an authentic taste of Madeira to your picnic by letting Michelin-starred chef Luís Pestana conjure up an elegant alfresco spread.
Indulge in a delicious menu that ignites the imagination and brings out the best of the locale. Relax in comfort beneath rustling palm trees, savouring both the chef’s specialities and the spellbinding ocean views.
- Cheese and charcuterie board, mango chutney, nuts, grapes and dates
- Caesar salad with rocket lettuce and slices of parmesan
- Quiche with smoked trout and zucchini
- Sandwiches with smoked salmon, red onion and capers
- Crostini with codfish brandade and black olives
- Wrap with avocado, organic chicken, fresh and dried tomatoes
- Muffins with rosemary and fleur de sel
- Fruit kebab, Meringue lemon tarletes, Macarons, Bolas de Berlim (Cream-filled cakes), Jesuits
- Sparkling wine, white and red wine, fresh orange juice, mineral water, naturally flavoured water, tea, coffee, milk
The Art of Flavours Festival
4-6 June 2021: Celebrate gastronomic excellence over three delicious days. Executive Chef Luís Pestana has invited fellow Michelin-star chefs for culinary demonstrations and divine dining events.
Day 1 Sharpen your cooking skills at our Superstar Chef-led workshops.
Day 2 Discover an array of tasty treats at the Food Party with 30 food and wine stalls, followed by a grand spectacle to finish.
Day 3 In the William Restaurant, savour several irresistible courses with the Stars Dinner - a collaborative creation by our guest chefs.