Scallop carpaccio, fresh langoustines, open lobster ravioli: at Michelin-starred William Restaurant, Madeira's finest seasonal ingredients are brought to life with inventive, contemporary flair.
Dishes can be enjoyed in a sophisticated setting, against a backdrop of spectacular panoramic views.
Open Wednesdays, 7.30-11pm (last orders 9.30pm)
Ristorante Villa Cipriani
Ristorante Villa Cipriani
Offering a slice of Italian life on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean...
Whether beneath cobalt blue skies or amid a vivid sunset, our alfresco terrace is the perfect place to settle back with a glass of wine and soak in the view. Choose from a menu that perfectly balances fresh local meats, seafood, herbs and seasoning in delicious Italian dishes.
Open Thursday to Monday, 7pm-midnight (last orders 10.30pm)
Anticipate a truly timeless affair.
Choose from delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and homemade pastries, all accompanied by your choice from a selection of 24 teas or an indulgent glass of champagne. This elegant afternoon tradition is something Reid’s Palace is proud to continue.
Available Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, from 3pm to 4.30 pm.
Dress code: Smart casual (to maintain the elegance of this timeless experience, we kindly ask you to avoid wearing any sportswear, including t-shirts, flip flops or similar footwear)Book your table A
Explore our delectable cocktail menu in the glitzy surrounds of the bar. Our Head Barman Luis has been at the helm for decades. Try one of his signature cocktails like the Fine Poncha—an homage to this zesty traditional Madeiran drink. Or sip a Bago made with Sercial, one of the rarest and lightest grapes used in Madeira wine.
Take your seat on a balmy evening to enjoy live music, an irresistible beverage and a snack or light evening meal.
Open daily, from 5pm-midnight (last orders at 11pm).
Menu | Signature cocktails
Fauna and Flora Delight - A Gourmet Love Letter
When a Michelin-starred chef writes a love letter to his homeland in the form of a menu, it’s an experience not to be missed.
Paying homage to the fresh, local produce and unique delicacies of Madeira, Chef Pestana mixes simplicity and grace to create an unparalleled tasting experience.
Gather your loved ones for a sublime feast, sitting at a beautiful antique table overlooking the wild Atlantic.
- Jade Cocktail
- Regional beef tartar with fennel, cottage cheese and passion fruit
- Blackbelly rosefish with black scabbardfish roe, potato stew and peppers, tamarillo emulsion
- Banana, anise fragrance, lemon and mint
- Red and white organic wine, mineral water, naturally flavoured water, coffee
- Petits fours
- (A plan-based option is also available)
Picnic Under the Palms
Add an authentic taste of Madeira to your picnic by letting Michelin-starred chef Luís Pestana conjure up an elegant alfresco spread.
Indulge in a delicious menu that ignites the imagination and brings out the best of the locale. Relax in comfort beneath rustling palm trees, savouring both the chef’s specialities and the spellbinding ocean views.
- Cheese and charcuterie board, mango chutney, nuts, grapes and dates
- Caesar salad with rocket lettuce and slices of parmesan
- Quiche with smoked trout and zucchini
- Sandwiches with smoked salmon, red onion and capers
- Crostini with codfish brandade and black olives
- Wrap with avocado, organic chicken, fresh and dried tomatoes
- Muffins with rosemary and fleur de sel
- Fruit kebab, Meringue lemon tarletes, Macarons, Bolas de Berlim (Cream-filled cakes), Jesuits
- Sparkling wine, white and red wine, fresh orange juice, mineral water, naturally flavoured water, tea, coffee, milk