CAP JULUCA, A BELMOND HOTEL, ANGUILLA
Maundays Bay, Anguilla AI-2640 British West Indies
Anguilla is the most northerly of the Leeward Islands covering just 90km² of land area. Located in the Eastern Caribbean, the island forms part of the British West Indies—a region know for its slow vibes and gentle pace of life.
Maundays Bay is a secluded eden near the southernmost tip of Anguilla. Pearlescent sands give way to cobalt-blue waves. Lazy palms blow in the breeze and stretched out along the curve of the shore is Cap Juluca.
Maundays Bay, Anguilla AI-2640
British West Indies
Our luxury resort in Anguilla is within easy reach. You’ll find us...
- a 10-minute drive from Clayton J Lloyd Airport (AXA)
- a 7-minutes flight or 20 minutes by boat from St. Maarten/St. Martin (SXM)
- a 50-minute flight from Puerto Rico (SJU)
- a 45-minute flight from Antigua (ANU)
- a 20-minute flight from St. Kitts (SKB)
- a 30-minute flight from St. Thomas (STT)
Destination Guide: Unlock Anguilla
Anguilla is the place where serenity sweeps in with the tides. This region has been the crossroads of the world for over 500 years as a hub of trade and commerce. Just the mention of its name conjures the image of dazzling white sands and emerald palms swaying in the breeze.D