BELMOND HOTEL CIPRIANI
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
Four minutes by private launch from San Marco, on the tip of Giudecca Island, this luxury hotel commands unrivalled views of the lagoon and Doge’s Palace. Steeped in Venetian style, it is known for interiors decorated in exquisite local artefacts, classic cuisine with an innovative twist and the most fabulous swimming pool in the city.
Take a dip in the only swimming pool in central Venice. This magnificent Olympic-sized pool is one of the finest in Europe. Fully heated, it is filled with filtered seawater.
A team of pool assistants is on hand to cater to your every request, from fresh towels to cool drinks and light dishes from the pool menu.
Open 9am – 7pm, children under 8 years old are admitted under parental supervision
With views over the gardens, the fitness centre is a pleasure to work out in. It offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment from Technogym.
Open 8am – 8pm, alternative opening hours on request
Our qualified trainer can help you exercise in the gym or around Giudecca Island. Please contact us for information or bookings.
Our secluded, red-clay tennis court sits next to the lagoon, surrounded by Venetian gardens.
Courtside drinks and snacks service is available, and locker rooms and showers are next to the swimming pool. The hotel Boutique also sells sportswear.
Contact us to arrange private lessons with a professional instructor.
Open April, May and October, 10am – 7pm, June – September, 9am – 8pm
The boutique at Belmond Hotel Cipriani offers a superb collection of elegant Venetian fashion.
Discover a colourful collection inspired by the city’s artistic and cultural heritage. Stylish eveningwear, accessories and jewellery make a perfect memento of your visit.
Family Friendly Features
- Children's pool open from May-September
- Cribs and disposable bottles
- Family friendly restaurant with high chairs and children’s menu
- Children's welcome kit with DVDs, slippers and bathrobes
- Children's and teens' treatments at our Casanova Wellness Centre
- Professional babysitting on request
Let our English-speaking tutor entertain your little ones. From making a Venetian mask to picnics and pastry lessons, children will be captivated. Relax knowing that they are receiving expert supervision while at play.
For more information and to meet our mascot Chippy the Seagull, download our Smile Club factsheet >
Available from May to mid-September.Contact us for details
At a Glance
- ACCOMMODATION 95 rooms and suites
- DINING Michelin-star fine dining, al fresco and poolside restaurants, wine bar
- FEATURES Olympic-sized swimming pool, Wellness Centre, children's club, tennis court and private marina
- EVENTS Granaries of the Republic for banquets and events
- LOCATION 16km from Marco Polo airport, complimentary shuttle launch to central Venice