Step back in time to the glamorous 1920s as you board the famous Belmond British Pullman vintage train.
An indulgent afternoon tea awaits in your beautiful wood-panelled carriage, which boasts intricate marquetry and authentic art deco features.
Your table is set with crisp white linen, sparkling glassware and bespoke china—ready for your elegant repast. A sumptuous selection of savouries, sandwiches, cakes, fancies and scones is served. Liveried stewards are on hand to take care of your every need.
Relax, unwind and admire the changing views through your picture window. Stretch your legs and stroll through the train to admire the magnificent design details that make each carriage unique.
This is the perfect gift for a loved one or an indulgent treat to treasure.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
- Welcome glass of English sparkling wine
- Fine-dining silver service
- Great British afternoon tea, including sandwiches and savouries, cakes, pastries and scones
- Coffee and tea
Executive Head Chef
Our executive head chef will treat you to the very best of creative British cuisine developed over a lifetime of experience at some of London’s finest establishments.
Loading your journey results
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.
Loading other journeys you may like
Need some help?
For further information, assistance in choosing your journey or to purchase this journey as a gift, please call us on