MURDER MYSTERY LUNCH
Step aboard the famous Belmond British Pullman train for a fun adventure of which Agatha Christie would approve.
A sumptuous lunch and plenty of head scratching are on the bill during this exciting Murder Mystery experience. Go back in time to the 1920s aboard the vintage train, sister to the legendary Venice Simplon-Orient-Express.
During the afternoon you will meet the cast of suspects on board. Using your clue sheet and sleuthing skills you can interview them to ascertain who is the most likely murderer.
Piece together the clues while savouring exceptional cuisine, paired with fine wines.
Glamour, fun and a dash of adventure are all part of this fabulous day out. There are even prizes for the best detectives.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
- Murder mystery entertainment
- Welcome champagne reception on board
- Fine-dining silver service
- Sumptuous five-course lunch: British seasonal table d’hôte menu, including Great British cheeseboard, biscuits and chutneys
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
- Prizes for the best detectives
THE GHASTLY PLOT
The excitement builds as guests arrive, ready to step back in time aboard the Belmond British Pullman carriages of the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express. Love and intrigue are in the air as a cast of suspicious characters are introduced, each embroiled in the intricate plot. Something is afoot, so keep your eyes peeled. Use your “little grey cells” to see if you can help solve this thrilling, chilling crime.
Loading your journey results
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.
Loading other journeys you may like
Need some help?
For further information, assistance in choosing your journey or to purchase this journey as a gift, please call us on