BELMOND GRAND HOTEL EUROPE
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
A truly iconic building, it stands on Nevsky Prospekt among the city’s great architectural treasures—renowned for its impressive façade and decorative interiors.
Positioned adjacent to Arts Square, it is one of the most glamorous hotels in St Petersburg, Russia. Belmond Grand Hotel Europe has strong associations with the worlds of theatre, music and dance. A stay here shows you the true spirit of the country, especially during the White Days of winter, when snow lies outside and a warm welcome awaits within.
At Belmond Grand Hotel Europe, you’ll find plenty of outlets to indulge in some retail therapy.
Choose from designer clothes and accessories to fine jewellery, perfumes and much more in our shopping arcade. Pick up mementos from two gift shops, or savour the scents at the flower shop.
You’ll find the Pastry Shop hard to resist with its delicious, freshly prepared treats. And don’t miss Belmond Grand Hotel Europe’s exquisite chocolates, made on the hotel’s premises using an original blend of extremely rare cocoa beans.
Family Friendly Features
- Children’s welcome amenities, including a certificate for cake or ice cream at the Mezzanine Café
- Special children’s menus in the hotel restaurants
Download children menu >
- Bathrobes and slippers for 6-8 year olds
- Baby cribs, extra beds, linens and towels
- Bath toys and products
- Family-friendly DVD library
Please note: In accordance with Russian law, smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the hotel. This includes guest rooms, restaurants, cafes and bars.
At a Glance
- ACCOMMODATION 266 rooms and suites
- DINING 5 restaurants and bars, including L'Europe and AZIA
- EVENTS Conference and banqueting facilities for up to 300 guests
- LOCATION 17km from the airport