Treat yourself to a once-in-a-lifetime train experience and enjoy two complimentary nights at the legendary Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice. Available on all Venice to London or Venice to Paris journeys in March, April and on 4 and 18 May 2016.
- Two nights at Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venice.
- Our classic journey on board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express
- Transfer from Belmond Hotel Cipriani to Venice Santa Lucia station
- Quote code VOFN when booking online
- Only valid on Venice - Paris or Venice - London departures
Travel on any overnight journey throughout March 2016 and your companion will receive a 50% discount.
Quote code VB50 to receive a 50% discount at time of bookingView journey
Spend two luxurious nights at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin, either before or after the journey of a lifetime on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express.
- Our new route on board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express
- Two nights at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski
- Transfer to or from the hotel to the station
- Quote code VBN1 when booking online
Terms and Conditions
- When entering the code in the online booking form click update your basket to apply the code
- This offer is only applicable to overnight journeys
- Offers are subject to availability
- Book by 31 March 2016
- Companion fare valid when accompanied by one full fare paying passenger. Based on two sharing.
- Prices are based on two persons sharing a Double Cabin. For single prices please contact our reservations offices
- Offer valid for new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- ATOL number: 3141
Plan your Journey
Create your personalised brochure let us know how you'd like it delivered—either as a beautifully printed brochure, via PDF download or by email.
Belmond brings together an exceptional range of luxurious travel experiences in some of the world’s greatest destinations. Our luxury trains include the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, Belmond Royal Scotsman, Belmond Northern Belle, Eastern & Oriental Express and the Belmond Hiram Bingham.