BELMOND SANCTUARY LODGE
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
It offers its guests exceptionally easy access from early morning to late afternoon, when most of the day visitors and buses have left.
Sit out on a terrace and savour Peruvian cuisine based on produce grown on the Lodge’s own plot: this delightful hideaway is the perfect place to relax and unwind in the shadow of the Lost City.
The magnificent gardens at the Lodge boast stunning views across Machu Picchu. They are the perfect location in which to relax during your stay.
Located behind the main building, here you can marvel at the near-countless variety of flowers and birds that populate the region.
A day exploring the breathtaking Inca citadel can leave you needing some rest and relaxation.
At Belmond Sanctuary lodge we offer a range of massages and aromatherapy treatments. Based on ancient Inca techniques, these will leave you feeling pampered and rejuvenated.
You'll also be able to enjoy informal relaxation exercises that benefit from Machu Picchu’s spiritual energy.
The surrounding area of Machu Picchu has a host of wonderful excursions and tours. To help you experience the natural beauty of the area we would be pleased to organise a guide.
All of our local guides have an expert understanding of the area and will help you make the most of your trip of a lifetime.
Travelling with Children
If you are travelling with children, please contact us.
- One child aged 5 or younger can be accommodated free of charge, if sharing existing bedding with parents.
- Children 6 to 12 require an extra bed at the price of US$225 subject to 10% service charge. Additional beds are subject to availability.
- Children older than 12 are considered adults and an additional room must be booked.
At a Glance
- ACCOMMODATION 32 rooms and suites
- DINING Two restaurants, bar and snack bar
- FEATURES Exotic orchid garden, children's treasure hunt, al fresco massages, mediation and yoga
- ACTIVITIES Hikes to the Sun Gate on the Inca Trail and the peak of Huayna Picchu
- EVENTS Mystical wedding and blessing ceremonies
- LOCATION Adjacent to the Machu Picchu citadel entrance