BELMOND HOTEL MONASTERIO
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
One of the most unique hotels in Cusco, this delightful retreat combines centuries-old charm with luxury hotel service. Discover inspired restaurants and boutique rooms and suites, all clustered around a tranquil central courtyard.
The ideal hotel from which to discover the delights of Cusco, its doors open to a vibrant scene of old and modern architecture, markets, galleries and restaurants serving ‘new Andean’ cuisine.
Art and architecture
The building which houses Belmond Hotel Monasterio is steeped in history and hosts its very own art collection. You don’t need to travel far to soak up the local culture.
Whether you’re into white water rafting or a four-day trek through the Sacred Valley, there’s plenty of fresh air fun just outside the hotel walls. Our team can arrange guided cultural tours, classes in traditional crafts or an afternoon cooking regional specialties with our Chef.
Choose relaxing aromatherapy or a reviving Thai massage from the massage menu. Or call your personal Bath Butler to prepare an exquisite and indulgent end to a day of adventure and exploration.
Business and events
The historical building offers a unique backdrop for your conference, team building or incentive event. The glorious Baroque chapel and cloistered courtyard make an exquisitely romantic setting for a wedding.
At a Glance
- ACCOMMODATION 122 rooms and suites
- DINING Two restaurants and lobby bar
- FEATURES Andean Bath Butler service, massage room
- ACTIVITIES Exclusive tours of Cusco and day activities in the Sacred Valley
- EVENTS Meeting rooms including Antonio Abad Chapel for weddings and business functions
- LOCATION 5km from Cusco airport, adjacent to Belmond Palacio Nazarenas