The Granaries of the Republic sit on the ruins of Palazzo Dandolo. High ceilings and views of the lagoon and St Mark’s Square create a sense of grandeur.
Exquisitely restored to their 19th-century glory, they are equipped with the latest technology.
Three interconnecting buildings provide fully flexible spaces:
- Sala Tiziano can cater for up to 170 guests with modern kitchen facilities
- The stunning Longhi Ballroom can be arranged in several configurations
Marble bathrooms and air-conditioning throughout ensure the utmost comfort.
Whether a grand occasion or an intimate arrangement, we can make it unforgettable. Theatrical performances, exhibitions, concerts and weddings can all enjoy a spectacular setting.
Our sumptuous restaurants or historic Granaries of the Republic offer exquisite dining. Or celebrate alfresco on manicured gardens or waterfront terraces.
Ultimate Take Over
With 95 rooms and suites and we can accommodate up to 400 guests. Or for the ultimate celebration, hire the entire hotel. Imagine guaranteed privacy, absolute flexibility and the full attention of our staff.
Indulge your employees or impress your clients with a Venetian adventure.
Discover the best and most unusual of Venice's wine bars aboard a vintage wooden boat.
The most spectacular way to see Venice is from above. Discover the islands from a very unique perspective.
Explore Venice’s hidden backwaters by kayak. Glide through the ancient canals on an evening excursion.
Hold your event at any Belmond hotel in Italy or Mallorca and enjoy:
- One upgrade to a Junior Suite for every five rooms booked
- One free room for every 15 rooms booked
- A complimentary massage for the event organiser
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and V.I.P. in-room amenities
- Discounted food and beverages
- Use of meeting and function rooms
Available October - November 2014 and March, April, October and November 2015. Valid for bookings of 8 - 25 rooms, conditions apply.