London to Edinburgh
2 Days / 1 Night, from US$1,350 per person
Harken back to a bygone era as you travel through England’s glorious countryside before arriving at Scotland’s stunning capital.
Itinerary & Timetable
- Depart from London late afternoon, travelling north through Hertfordshire as you enjoy a champagne afternoon tea. Journey past Peterborough, Darlington and York.
- Enjoy cocktails and canapés before settling down to a formal Gala Dinner.
- Our jazz duo set the scene in the Observation Car before stabling at Newcastle for the night.
- Depart from Newcastle in the morning and enjoy a leisurely breakfast.
- Admire the stunning views over the east coast as the train enters Scotland, travelling through Alnmouth and Berwick.
- The journey comes to a close as you arrive at Edinburgh Waverly mid-morning.
Please Note: All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only. Confirmed timings will be supplied with your travel documents. Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey.
For further information or assistance in choosing your journey, please call us on
You may also like
September 2014 - September 2015
4 days/3 nights
Edinburgh - Cambridge - York - London
Grand Tour of Great Britain
July 2014 - July 2015
8 days/7 nights
Edinburgh - Glasgow - Keith - Perth - Scarborough - York - Cambridge - Oxford - Bath - Chester - Edinburgh
The Classic Journey
April 2014 - October 2015
5 days/4 nights
Edinburgh - Keith - Perth - Edinburgh