4 Days / 3 Nights, from US$5,180 per person
Journey from Edinburgh to London and discover the rich culture, history and heritage enroute.
Itinerary & Timetable
- Travel out from Edinburgh and admire stunning coastal views through Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- Disembark for a fascinating tour of Alnwick Castle, one of the largest inhabited medieval castles in England.
- Cocktails and an informal dinner round off this incredible first day.
- After breakfast, travel to the historic walled city of York. Spend the morning soaking up the history or browsing for souvenirs.
- Savour a leisurely lunch as the train travels into Norfolk.
- Disembark for a private reception and evening tour of Sandringham House, country retreat for Her Majesty the Queen.
- In the morning, the train travels into scholarly Cambridge, home to one of the world’s oldest and most prestigious universities.
- Tour King’s College and the ancient tomes at the Parker Library before a traditional punt along the River Cam.
- Close the day with a dazzling formal dinner and onboard entertainment.
- Take time to reflect on your trip as the train rolls through the verdant countryside of Hertfordshire and North London.
- Arrive at London Victoria Station as the adventure comes to a close.
Please Note: All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only. Confirmed timings will be supplied with your travel documents. Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey.
For further information or assistance in choosing your journey, please call us on