New Year Celebration 2014
4 Days / 3 Nights, from US$3,940 per person
Our exclusive New Year’s Eve train journey travels from Singapore to Thailand, via Malaysia, culminating in a celebratory dinner on board and party on the beach.
Itinerary & Timetable
- Check-in at the iconic Raffles Hotel before departing from the Woodland Railway Station, entering Malaysia over the Straits of Johor.
- Afternoon tea is served on board, then spend time relaxing or exploring the train.
- Savour an aperitif accompanied by live piano music in the Bar Car before your first dinner on board.
- Later, disembark for a night-time stroll through Kuala Lumpur’s magnificent station.
- Enjoy breakfast in your cabin before disembarking at Butterworth.
- Enjoy a guided tour of colonial Georgetown, with its pre-World War II mosques, temples, churches, bazaars and shophouses.
- A delicious tiffin lunch will be served at a local restaurant before you rejoin the train, then watch the ever-changing scenery as you cross into Thailand.
- Share stories with your fellow travellers over dinner before retiring for the night.
- After a leisurely breakfast, spend the day relaxing in your private cabin, or swapping tales with fellow passengers.
- As evening approaches, dress up for a New Year’s Dinner complete with a dazzling celebratory menu.
- Head out to the beach for a an exciting countdown to the New Year with live music, drinks and fireworks.
- Start the first day of the New Year with a relaxing morning on board as the train travels to Bangkok.
- Enjoy a delicious champagne brunch before ending your journey at Bangkok.
Please Note: All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only. Confirmed timings will be supplied with your travel documents. Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey.
For further information or assistance in choosing your journey, please call us on
You may also like
April 2014 - December 2014
4 days/3 nights
Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur - Singapore
Tales of Laos
4 days/3 nights
Bangkok - Bangkok
7 days/6 nights