BELMOND HOTEL RIO SAGRADO
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
Set on the banks of the rushing Urubamba River, this luxury hotel is built in natural materials to resemble an authentic Andean village.
Situated at a lower altitude than nearby Cusco, the hotel provides the perfect environment in which to acclimatise, and is an ideal base to explore the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
So savour fresh produce in the restaurant, enjoy a local Sacred Valley massage or spend a few soothing minutes feeding the hotel's baby alpacas. Slip into the spirit of Peruvian life.
Enjoy a cooling dip in our heated swimming pool. Or simply relax and take in the view of the river while you lounge on the comfortable sunbeds.
Our team of pool assistants will cater to your every request, from fresh towels to cool drinks and light dishes.
Set beside the rumbling Urubamba River, the gardens of Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado are a beautiful, tranquil place for guest to explore.
Wander at your leisure, or arrange a tour with our head gardener, an expert on indigenous botany. Learn about the flora and fauna that make this space so unique.
Recline on a sun lounger, Pisco Sour in hand, as the gentle rush of the river transports you to a world of relaxation.
Escape to the remote beauty of the Sacred Valley and remain connected to the rest of the world.
Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado's business centre is equipped with a computer, printer, fax, photocopier and postal services.
Wireless internet access is also available across the resort.
If you are travelling with children, please contact us.
- One child aged 5 or younger can be accommodated free of charge, if sharing with parents.
- Children 6 to 12 require an extra bed at the price of US$70.
- Children older than 12 are considered adults and an additional room must be booked.
At a Glance
- ACCOMMODATION 11 suites, 10 rooms and 2 villas
- DINING Restaurant and bar with panoramic views, riverside restaurant
- FEATURES Spa Mayu Willka and open-air infinity pool
- ACTIVITIES Wide range of cultural and sporting activities, including shaman ceremony, horse riding and rafting
- LOCATION On the edge of Urubamba town, 46km from Cusco and an excellent base for visiting Machu Picchu