BELMOND HOTEL DAS CATARATAS
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
Enjoy exclusive access to this magnificent sight in the evening and at dawn, when the park is closed to other visitors.
A Portuguese-colonial residence, this is one of the most inspiring hotels in Brazil. The classic ambiance is redolent of lazy days lounging on a veranda or beneath sub-tropical palms.
This natural paradise also offers thrills and excitement in abundance: helicopter trips over the gorge and jungle treks to view amazing wildlife including colourful toucans and giant butterflies.
At the heart of the hotel is our beautifully designed swimming pool. Heated throughout the winter months (mid May to mid August), it provides year-round enjoyment. Nearby, our children’s pool provides a safe environment for our young guests to splash about in.
The swimming pool is open daily from 9 – 11pm.
Feel fit, active and invigorated with a workout in our air-conditioned gym.
Gaze out across the pool from the panoramic windows as you make use of a selection of cardio equipment, free weights and multi-gym facility. Fresh water, fruit, towels and a Bose iPod station are also available for your use.
Open daily 8am to 10pm
Our tennis court is set within the hotel’s extensive gardens and is available free of charge to guests. We can provide equipment and recommend reserving ahead to guarantee availability.
Ipê Grill is located alongside the court for a thirst-quenching, post-match drink.
Family Friendly Features
- Baby cots and roll-away beds
- Children's bathrobes and slippers
- Playstation, DVD's and toys
- Children's menu
At a Glance
- ACCOMMODATION 193 rooms and suites
- DINING Fine dining restaurant with outdoor terrace, poolside grill and bar
- FEATURES Large heated swimming pool, children's pool, Cataratas Spa, tennis courts and gym
- ACTIVITIES Rainforest tours with eco guide, adventure sports
- EVENTS Meeting room and conference facilities
- LOCATION 15km from Foz do Iguassu airport