Our classic itinerary, your time on board will be wrapped in timeless romance. From the vintage carriages and liveried stewards to the refined cuisine and fine wines, each moment is sure to become a treasured memory.
- Delicious three-course brunch served with a sparkling Bellini aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
- One night aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express luxury train
- Dedicated steward service
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: Seasonal table d’hôte menu, including cheeseboard, biscuits and chutneys
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
- Continental breakfast served in your cabin
- Delightful three-course lunch
- Afternoon tea, including cakes and pastries
Board the Belmond British Pullman train at London Victoria station, your steward will show you to your reserved seat. Sit back and enjoy Brunch served with a Bellini as you travel through the Kentish countryside.
After crossing the Channel board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train. Enjoy a delicious four-course dinner, prepared by our skilled French chefs.
After dinner retire to your cabin, which has now been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
You awake to the magnificent mountain and countryside scenery as breakfast is served in your cabin at a time to suit you. Spend the morning relaxing in your cabin or in the Bar Car chatting to fellow guests.
Enjoy a leisurely three-course lunch which is served in another one of the beautiful restaurant cars.
While away the afternoon admiring the passing scenery. Later, afternoon tea is served in your cabin.
All too soon it is time to prepare to disembark as the train crosses the Venetian Lagoon and pulls into Santa Lucia station.
Loading your journey results
Please note: All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only. Confirmed timings and itinerary will be supplied with your travel documents. Due to engineering works on the Channel Tunnel, departures on October 8th 2017 will use a P&O ferry service to Calais.
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.
Loading other journeys you may like