Board the British Pullman for an adventure to Longleat House and the world-famous Safari Park. Prepare to be amazed by hundreds of animals in their natural surroundings before exploring one of the best examples of high Elizabethan architecture in Britain, set within 900 acres of ‘Capability’ Brown landscaped parkland.
- Brunch with Bellini on outward journey
- Return guided coach transfer to Longleat
- Admission to the Safari Park
- Admission to Longleat House
- Four-course dinner with Champagne and half a bottle of wine per person on return trip
5 Sep 2014
22 Oct 2014
Please Note: All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only. Confirmed timings will be supplied with your travel documents. Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey.
For further information or assistance in choosing your journey, please call us on
You may also like
Cambridge & Ely
With its rich history and world-famous university, there is much to admire on our guided walking tour of Cambridge. Follow it with a trip to the magnificent Norman Ely Cathedral nearby.