Verona - London
Aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express every moment will quickly become a memory to treasure. Savour exceptional cuisine, the finest wines and a truly timeless atmosphere.
- One night aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express luxury train
- Dedicated steward service
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Delicious three-course lunch
- Afternoon tea, including cakes and pastries
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: Seasonal table d’hôte menu, including cheeseboard, biscuits and chutneys
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
- Continental breakfast served in your cabin
- Delightful three-course brunch
- Afternoon tea served with a glass of English sparkling wine aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
Step aboard the gleaming carriages of this iconic train and anticipate a timeless journey. Sink into your inviting private cabin and relax before a stunning three-course lunch in one of the restaurant cars.
Return to your cabin and admire views of forests, lakes and mountains as you savour afternoon tea. Perhaps enjoy an aperitif in the Bar Car before sitting down to a magnificent four-course dinner.
The next morning a continental breakfast is served in your cabin before the train arrives at Paris Gare de l'Est.
Your journey continues, and a delicious brunch is served as you travel on towards Calais and the English Channel.
After a transfer, meet the Belmond British Pullman at Folkestone where you will be greeted with a glass of chilled champagne. Feast on a classic afternoon tea and admire the passing British countryside before arriving at London Victoria late afternoon.
Loading your journey results
Please note: All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only. Confirmed timings and itinerary will be supplied with your travel documents. All channel crossings are via luxury coach.
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.
Loading other journeys you may like