Venice - Paris
Departing mid-morning, your time aboard will be marked by luxury. Explore the carriages, admiring the vintage flourishes. Relax in your cabin, where a personal steward attends to your every need. Then head to one of the three restaurant cars and savour wonderful, world-class cuisine.
- One night aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express luxury train
- Dedicated steward service
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Delicious three-course lunch
- Afternoon tea, including cakes and pastries
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: Seasonal table d’hôte menu, including cheeseboard, biscuits and chutneys
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
- Continental breakfast served in your cabin
Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train at Venice Santa Lucia station.
Enjoy a three-course lunch in one of the beautifully restored restaurant cars.
Spend the afternoon relaxing in the comfort of your cabin gazing at the beautiful passing scenery. Afternoon tea is served in your cabin.
A leisurely four-course dinner is served, prepared on board by our skilled French chefs. After dinner you may want to visit the Bar Car before you retire to your cabin.
Breakfast is served in your cabin by your steward at a time to suit you.
The train pulls into Paris Gare de l’Est where your journey ends.
Loading your journey results
Please note: All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only. Confirmed timings and itinerary will be supplied with your travel documents.
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.
Loading other journeys you may like