Weddings at Machu Picchu
Just a few steps away from the awe-inspiring citadel, Belmond Sanctuary Lodge is one of the world’s most unique wedding destinations.
- Accommodation in a Deluxe King Mountain View
- Honeymoon amenities
- Bouquet, boutonnière and flower arrangements
- Authentic Shaman ceremony on the terrace
- Toast for guests including sparkling wine and canapés
- Wedding cake
- Andean wedding present
- Live Andean music
Please note: Conditions and restrictions apply
Price: from US$2,400 (excluding tax)
Renewing vows is an ancient Andean tradition.
A shaman will lead you and your loved one through a prayer before making a harvest offering. Held in a truly magical location, this romantic ceremony will strengthen the bond between you.Enquire
Honeymoons in Peru
A journey to Machu Picchu makes for a unique honeymoon.
Board the Belmond Hiram Bingham train in Cusco and rumble through the dramatic landscape of the Sacred Valley in complete luxury. Arrive at the hotel and settle into your comfortable room, before enjoying a fabulous dinner at Tampu Restaurant.
Wake up early and enjoy privileged access to the spellbinding Machu Picchu citadel.
Discover unbridled romance and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Whether a wedding, anniversary, honeymoon or just because, make any occasion unforgettable with this special package.
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast, à la carte lunch and dinner
- All beverages (except premium brands)
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- One 60 minute massage per guest, per stay