The Dinner hosted by Raymond Blanc
Settle into your plush seat with a glass of chilled champagne accompanied by exquisite canapés. Your table is set with pristine white linen and gleaming glassware, ready for your culinary sojourn through the British countryside.
Soon the first dish in Raymond Blanc’s spectacular five-course dinner is served, accompanied by a flight of wine chosen by our sommelier. Added pizzazz is provided by onboard entertainers.
Relax and soak up the views while enjoying the convivial company. Take the opportunity to explore the individual carriages, each named after a British stately home or castle and decorated with magnificent handcrafted flourishes.
This is the ultimate indulgent treat for you and a loved one, or an ideal gift for foodie friends.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome champagne reception on board
- Seasonal tasting menu by Raymond Blanc, each course paired with fine wines and champagne
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
- Onboard entertainment, including French chanteuse and magician
- Signed copy of Raymond Blanc’s latest book (one per couple)
- Firework display (weather permitting)
Chef Raymond Blanc OBE
One of the UK’s most celebrated chefs, Raymond Blanc is renowned for his passion for seasonal, organic produce. The charismatic Frenchman was talking about sustainability more than two decades ago, long before it became the ‘mot du jour’. His restaurant at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons has held two Michelin stars for over 30 years, a staggering achievement. His modern French cuisine makes full use of the delicious vegetables, herbs, mushrooms and heritage fruits nurtured in the hotel’s gardens and orchards.
Loading your journey results
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.
Loading other journeys you may like
Need some help?
For further information, assistance in choosing your journey or to purchase this journey as a gift, please call us on