Last updated: 4 February 2022
Belmond proudly encourages community engagement and connection with our global audiences online. We strive to create an environment where our community can engage safely, share their Belmond memories and are free to make comments, questions and suggestions.
We ask that anyone engaging with our social media channels shows courtesy, kindness and respect for all other members of our social media communities.
In order to help create and nurture this safe environment we have set out some community guidelines which apply to any engagement with us or other members of our community on any of our social media channels.
By engaging with our social media channels you agree to follow the following Belmond community guidelines.
Engagement must not:
• be defamatory of any person, deceive others, be obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful, inflammatory or promote sexually explicit material or violence;
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, paternity or age;
• breach any of the terms of any of the social media platforms themselves;
• be off-topic and/or irrelevant to the posted content or be false, inaccurate or misleading, whether unknowingly or not;
• contain any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
• violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; or
• contain any advertising, spam or promote any service or be something which you are compensated or granted any consideration by any third party, for.
Breach of the community guidelines
We reserve the right to determine, at our sole discretion, whether contributions to our social media channels are in breach of our community guidelines. We reserve the right to, but are not obligated to, hide or delete comments made on any of our social media channels, as well as block users who do not follow any one of Belmond’s community guidelines.
We also reserve the right (acting in our sole discretion) to send any comments to law enforcement authorities for investigation as we deem necessary.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our community guidelines, please get in touch by contacting us via direct message on any of our social media channels.
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE