BELMOND HOTEL CARUSO
Please note: the hotel will be closed from 30 Oct 2016 to 30 Mar 2017
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
It is a triumph of the restorer’s skill. Its ancient walls and fresco-covered ceilings have been carefully preserved to make it a work of art in itself. Stroll through the terraced gardens or lounge beside the stunning infinity pool.
From Belmond Hotel Caruso, Ravello is yours to explore. Take a boat trip to Positano or discover Roman Pompeii. Wherever you turn, both inside the hotel and out, a world of heritage, culture and beauty awaits.
Befitting one of Italy’s top luxury spa hotels, our spectacular infinity pool is an architectural masterpiece.
Set at the highest point above the town of Ravello, it’s seemingly suspended in the clouds, providing an unparalleled vista and breathtaking views of the coastline below.
As you relax in the gently heated water, concierge can bring you an iPod pre-loaded with your choice of music, a fresh fruit appetizer or an Evian vaporizer. Pure, unadulterated indulgence.
Complimentary daily boat tour
Set off on our traditional wooden boat Ercole for an exciting trip around the beautiful Amalfi coast.
This exclusive tour launches daily from Amalfi and is complimentary for Belmond Hotel Caruso guests, including return shuttle transfers from the hotel.
Re-energise your body after a good night’s sleep with a workout in the tranquil surroundings of the hotel’s beautiful garden or the air-conditioned gym.
There’s a full range of cardio equipment and weight machines, all positioned in front of a panoramic window providing a timely distraction.
For a more intensive workout, a qualified personal trainer can cater for your every need.
For discerning shoppers, the boutique offers superbly crafted clothing, accessories, jewellery and souvenirs. All are hand-picked or exclusively designed for the hotel.
Designs are inspired by the hotel’s 18th-century frescoes, reproduced on silk and silk crepon. The simple yet elegant styling blends originality and sophistication.
Family Friendly Features
- Children’s Welcome Kit
- Variety of family DVDs in room
- Children’s slippers and bathrobe
- Disposable bottles
- Babysitting available on request
- Cribs and high chairs
- Children’s menu in restaurants and room service, plus colouring sets to occupy them at the table
- Special teen and child spa treatments
- Children’s activities, from tennis lessons to sailing
Let our expert tutors entertain your little ones. From directing your own movie trailer to pizza making, children will be captivated. Relax knowing that they are receiving expert supervision while at play.
For more information and to meet our mascot Sparky the Dragon, download our children's activities factsheet >Contact us for details
At a Glance
- ACCOMMODATION 50 rooms and suites
- DINING Restaurant with panoramic terraces, poolside bar and piano bar
- FEATURES Stunning heated infinity pool, Wellness Centre and children's club
- ACTIVITIES Close to Pompeii, Capri and Positano; complimentary boat excursions
- EVENTS Meeting and banqueting rooms
- LOCATION 65km from Naples airport