BELMOND CAP JULUCA
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
Serene and secluded, enjoy a picture-perfect location on the island of Anguilla in the British West Indies. It’s a place well known for its expansive coral reefs, private bays and exquisite beaches. You’ll also find an island rich in culture, with an exciting culinary scene.
Our luxury Anguilla hotel features gorgeous Greco-Moorish architecture, spread over two crescent-shaped coves. Here, every room is beachfront with enchanting ocean views. Feel the gentle breeze blowing across your private terrace. Gaze out through louvered plantation shutters. Cool, white ceramic floors play off the powder-soft sands just beyond.
Belmond Cap Juluca was named for the rainbow spirit of the Arawak whose presence can still be felt—as rains come and go, the sun shines through the bright colors of the rainbow.
Belmond Cap Juluca’s beach on Maundays Bay offers much more than just spectacular white-sand and sparkling turquoise waters. Indulge in pampered, personalized service from our beach attendants.
- Each guest room will have reserved two elegant chaise lounges with extra-large, market-style umbrellas and a table
- Chaise-side beverage and meal service
- Complimentary chilled towels, bottled water and sorbet throughout the day
- Five cabana bars along the beach
- Available 9am – 5pm
For when you want to take a break from the azure sea, make a splash in our inviting 1,800ft² outdoor swimming pool.
Stay active and challenge someone to a game on our courts. Options include basketball, beach volleyball, croquet and bocce.
Serve an ace on our tennis courts, open daily 7am – 6pm.
A variety of spa treatments from our expert therapists are available in the privacy of your guestroom, villa or at the wellness center.
We also offer a variety of salon treatments, including manicures, pedicures, haircuts and styling for special occasions. Open daily, 9am – 6pm
Maintain your fitness regimen in style. Equipment for weight training, yoga classes and cardio equipment are available at our Fitness Center. We can also help you arrange personal training for an additional fee.
Open daily, 6am – 9pm
Our compact business center is open 24 hours a day to keep you connected, offering computers, internet access and printers.
At a Glance
- ACCOMMODATION 52 rooms, 15 suites, 15 private pool suites, 4 villas
- DINING Two restaurants, Moroccan-style cocktail lounge, bar
- ACTIVITIES Snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, tennis, golf, Cap Juluca Spa
- LOCATION 5 minutes from Clayton J. Lloyd Airport