RHS Chatsworth House Flower Show
A delicious brunch is served on the outward journey. Sit at your elegant table, set with sparkling glassware and starched white linen, as liveried stewards serve each exquisite dish.
Admire the train interiors. Antique flourishes and meticulous attention to detail recall the opulent glamour of the 1920s. Relax and take in the ever-changing views through your picture window.
On arrival guides will meet you for a coach transfer to the RHS Chatsworth Flower Show. Set in the Derbyshire Peak District, this stunning house and grounds are the home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire.
Enjoy an afternoon in the floral marquees and admire the display gardens. Be inspired by some of the UK’s best garden designers, then visit the expansive shopping areas.
Return to the train for an effervescent champagne reception. Anticipate a gastronomic four-course dinner with a delicious floral theme, served with our sommelier’s choice of wine.
Relax and enjoy the views as you begin your journey home. Perhaps stroll through the other carriages, each individually named and designed.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Fine-dining silver service
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Afternoon at the flower show, including coach transfers and admission
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheeseboard, biscuits and chutneys
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
RHS Chatsworth Flower Show
Be part of a new legacy as Chatsworth Estate hosts its first RHS flower show, joining the world-renown calendar of annual events in Chelsea, Hampton Court Palace and Cardiff. RHS Chatsworth promises to be an unmissable botanical event in the spectacular surrounds designed by ‘Capability’ Brown. The show will focus on cutting-edge design and the concept of ‘future heritage’, using often-overlooked local crafts in unique, interesting ways. A new category of freeform will encourage designers to think outside of the box with sculptural pieces that are sure to provide a real spectacle for visitors. Find out more >
Loading your journey results
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.
Loading other journeys you may like
Need some help?
For further information, assistance in choosing your journey or to purchase this journey as a gift, please call us on