We welcome groups of 12 or more passengers on board all of our scheduled departures.
A variety of special arrangements can be made to enhance your experience. These range from musicians at the station and magicians on the train to entertaining murder mystery scenarios and photographers. A bespoke menu and wine selection can be organised, as well as romantic touches such as champagne and flowers in your cabin.
Your guests will love mementoes of their journey. We offer an array of exclusive items for groups, such as posters, videos and leather ticket wallets. Or you may wish to choose from the luxury selection in our Boutique, ranging from silk scarves to hand-blown crystal.
Delightful vintage cabins, gastronomic cuisine and lively on-board entertainment make a journey aboard this iconic train one of the world's finest travel experiences.
Book any classic Venice - London journey in June, July or August 2015 and receive a 33% discount.Terms and conditions:
- Rates shown are based on shared occupancy and subject to availability and inventory control
- Rates include full board and soft drinks
- Valid when booking a minimum of 10 cabins and a maximum of 30
- Offer may be removed at any time without notice
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Only valid for new bookings
- Maximum number of guests: 182
- Piano Bar: 1
- Boutique: 1
- Double Cabins: 85 (Alternatively Cabin Suites are available which are formed of two interconnecting Double Cabins.)
- Single Cabins: 12
- Restaurant Cars: 3
Looking for something more exclusive? We also specialise in customised events for up to 182 passengers aboard exclusive charters. Ideal for special occasions or to create a unique atmosphere for impressing clients. A private charter gives you the ultimate flexibility.
Choose the destination, the length of journey and all the activities on and off the train. Or charter one of our classic, scheduled journeys.
- Private use of Restaurant and Bar Cars
- Customised menus and drinks
- Tailor-made itineraries including departure point and destination
- The opportunity to enhance the programme with entertainment and extras
Alternatively, hire the train for a day excursion or spectacular gala dinner. The choice is yours.
Plan your Journey
Travel on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train from London to Venice and stay at the luxurious Belmond Hotel Cipriani.