Embark on a magical journey through authentic Scotland, visiting ancient castles, mirror-like lochs and cordial local villages.
- Three-night stay at Inverlochy Castle Hotel, including daily Scottish breakfast and dinner in the Michelin-starred restaurant, excluding beverages
- Sightseeing including Stirling and Dunvegan Castle, Loch Katrine, Glenfinnan, Morar and the Isle of Skye
- Transfers to and from the hotel
The renowned Gleneagles Estate boasts a five-star hotel and spa, as well as three championship golf courses.
- Three-night stay at the Gleneagles Hotel on half board basis
- Sightseeing excursions including Scone Palace, Glamis Castle and St Andrews
- A day of leisure at the Gleaneagles Estate where you can enjoy outdoor activities such as clay pigeon shooting and off-road driving (for a supplement)
Islands of Scotland
After exploring the magnificent scenery of Scotland, extend your journey with an unforgettable cruise, on the Western coastline and Isles.
- 10% discount on both train and cruise fare
- One-night stay at the luxury Balmoral Hotel
- Your choice of seven-night cruise on the Hebridean Princess
Depending on the season, choose from:
Western Journey and A Hebridean Overture
Departure date: 27th June 2014
Explore the Inner Hebrides, enjoying emotive classical music recitals set against stunning backdrops along the way.
Western Journey and Highland and Island Escape
Departure date: 20th September 2014
Journey through the West Highlands and the islands of the Inner Hebrides, witnessing stunning locations like Kinlock Castle and Inverewe Garden.
Belmond Royal Scotsman
4 Battle Bridge Lane
Tel: (UK) 0845 077 2222
Tel: (US) 1-800-524-2420