Prepare for a journey of flavours as you travel through Myanmar.
On Belmond Road to Mandalay you'll find a varied and enticing menu, including Burmese, Thai, Indonesian, Indian and European specialities.
Wake to an early morning tea or coffee in your cabin, followed by a full breakfast in the Restaurant. An extensive buffet-style lunch is served each day on the Observation Deck or in the Restaurant.
Dinners are served in the Restaurant and offer a choice of gourmet dishes to cater to all tastes. Carefully selected wines are also available to complement your meal.
Throughout the day refreshments are available from the Bar and the Observation Deck.
- Morning tea or coffee served in your cabin on request
- Buffet breakfast served in the Restaurant daily
- Extensive buffet lunch served daily
- Table d'hôte dinner with both eastern and western options
- Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, local beer and house wine are served with lunch and dinner
- Complimentary pre-dinner aperitif served in the Bar each day
- Cocktail parties with complimentary drinks and canapés
- Gala Dinner on last night with specially designed menu
Recreate the flavours of your journey with delicious recipes from our chefs.