BELMOND LE MANOIR AUX QUAT'SAISONS
Reservations: 1 800 237 1236
Situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, it is also one of the country's most cherished manor house hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms and suites.
The hotel received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of its opening, and, remarkably, has held them ever since.
Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, the luxury hotel enjoys an idyllic, typically English setting. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen—and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School—with ultra-fresh, organic produce, ensuring the Michelin-star restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence.
From the mushroom valley and orchards to the serene English water garden, a stroll through the verdant scenery will be one of many highlights to your stay.
You can also enjoy a fascinating insight into the unique flora of the hotel's grounds with our daily tours.Find out more
We offer a wide range of signature treatments, massages and therapies in the comfort of your room.
Let the pampering continue with make-up, waxing and special pregnancy treatments.
If you require anything at all during your stay, please ask our helpful staff and they will be delighted to help you.
Family Friendly Features
- Outdoor games, including boules and croquet
- Maman/Bébé soap set in the bathroom
- Children’s bathrobes
- Belmond Le Manoir chef teddy bear
- Babysitting services available on request
- In-room toy box
- Puzzles for older children
- DVDs and Nintendo Wii
- Children’s bicycles
- Children's menu in the restaurant >
At a Glance
- ACCOMMODATION 32 rooms and suites
- DINING Celebrated two Michelin-star restaurant by Raymond Blanc OBE
- FEATURES Resplendent grounds with organic kitchen garden, Japanese garden and orchard
- ACTIVITIES Raymond Blanc Cookery School and garden tours
- EVENTS Private dining for up to 50 guests
- LOCATION 8 miles from Oxford, 32 miles from London Heathrow Airport
Browse our extensive selection of superb gifts and unique products, including Raymond's latest books.