Weddings in Charleston
From the Georgian open-arm staircase with its show-stopping glass chandelier to the rooftop pool, Belmond Charleston Place is the perfect venue to start your married life.
Belmond Charleston Place prides itself on taking care of every detail to make your day extra special. Whether you fall in love with our spectacular Grand Ballroom, or you prefer a private party in our beautifully manicured gardens, it’s all here for you. Our expert wedding planners can also provide their services for off-site celebrations.
With so many options, it’s easy to make your special day truly personal. From tantalizing hors d’oeuvres to multi-course gourmet meals, there’s an array of incredible and delicious options on offer.
Bloom at Belmond Charleston Place specializes in turning your dreams into reality. Whether it’s a wedding for 100 or 1,000 guests, our award-winning staff will assist you with all your decorative needs. We can create lush, romantic garden-inspired designs or minimalist artistic expressions that interpret your design philosophy. Visit our Meetings Site to see more from Bloom.
To help plan your day, contact our Wedding Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-843-724-8103.
The Spa at Belmond Charleston Place offers a variety of bridal packages, from your last fling with your best ladies to a special couples massage with your bride- or husband-to-be, making sure every moment of celebration is memorable. Download our Spa Bridal Packages document. Or contact Emeline.Thorpe@belmond.com for more information.
Let us host your special day and receive:
- Professional Banquet Captain to oversee your event
- Access to Belmond Charleston Place’s preferred vendor list to assist you in your planning process
- Guest tables and chairs, gift table, cake table, white linens, votives, stemware and china
- Stage and dance floor
- Hospitality Suites to get ready on the day
- Complimentary night’s stay in a Junior Suite
- Preferred room rates for your special guests
- Complimentary continental breakfast at Palmetto Cafe the morning following the wedding
- Complimentary use of the beautiful facilities for both your portrait and your wedding pictures
- One year after your reception date, enjoy a complimentary stay with a surprise amenity awaiting you in one of our elegant rooms, plus in-room breakfast the following morning
Please note restrictions may apply.
Honeymoons in South Carolina
Discover Charleston—one of the most romantic and exciting cities in the world. We will happily arrange an unforgettable horse-and-carriage tour so you can soak up some of the city’s historic sites and beautiful green spaces. Then explore the various unique boutiques on and around the famous King Street.
Then, when the day is done, return to Belmond Charleston Place and enjoy a sensuous couples massage before settling down to dinner in the glamorous Charleston Grill to celebrate a new chapter in your life.Book now