- 392 guest rooms
- 50 suites
- 70 concierge rooms
- Check-in time: 4pm
- Check-out time: noon
- 24-hour guest room dining
- Fully equipped Business Center
- Concierge service
- Valet parking and garage parking for 440 cars
- Hotel guest rooms are non-smoking
- All rooms are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and voicemail
We are happy to welcome well-mannered pets to Belmond Charleston Place. We do have a one-time cleaning fee of $150 and a pet policy in place to ensure that you, your pet and our other guests have an enjoyable stay with us.
Places of Interest
Charleston offers horse-drawn carriage rides, tours to houses, mansions, museums, and historic monuments such as Fort Sumter. A few miles from the city are a number of magnificent old plantation houses, such as the 18th century Middleton Place.
Restaurants and Bars
Guests can enjoy fine cuisine in a choice of three superb restaurants:
- Charleston Grill – Under the instruction of Chef Michelle Weaver, the menu serves a wonderful array of gourmet specialties. Charleston Grill also offers nightly jazz music.
- The Palmetto Cafe – With its informal, tropical garden-style ambience, The Palmetto Cafe is the ideal place to while away an afternoon enjoying the sumptuous range of American and international dishes.
- Thoroughbred Club – Conveniently located next to the hotel’s grand staircase, this is the best place in town for Cocktails, Appetizers, and Desserts—all backed up with live musical entertainment every night.