Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is nestled in the buzzing heart of cultural San Miguel de Allende. It is surrounded by the beautiful architecture and rich history that personifies the city.
San Miguel de Allende sits at an altitude of 6,435 feet above sea level. Located in Central Mexico, it is roughly three hours away from Mexico City.
Guests may fly to Mexico City, Querétaro Airport or the Guanajuato-León Airport.
Queretaro Airport has direct flights from Houston through Continental and Aeromar. It is an hour-drive away.
Guanajuato-León Airport has direct flights from Dallas, Los Angeles, Houston, San Jose and Oakland (California), and Mexico City, and is served by American Airlines, Continental, Mexicana and Aeromexico. It is a scenic one-and-a-half-hour drive away.
Mexico City Airport is served by most major airlines including Aeromexico, KLM, US Airways, Air Canada, Continental and Alitalia. The airport is roughly a three-hour drive away.
Available to or from the following airports:
Car - Maximum 3 passengers - One way:
- Leon (BJX): 1,800 pesos - Trip length: 1 hour, 30 min
- México City (MEX): 3,750 pesos - Trip length: 3 hours, 30 min
- Queretaro (QRO): 1,650 pesos - Trip length: 1 hour, 20 min
Suburban - Maximum 5 passengers - One way:
- Leon (BJX): 2,450 pesos - Trip length: 1 hour, 30 min
- México City (MEX): 5,200 pesos - Trip length: 3 hours, 30 min
- Queretaro (QRO): 2,050 pesos - Trip length: 1 hour, 20 min
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
US Toll Free: +1 (800) 701 1561
The Hotel: +52 (415) 152 7040
Fax: +52 (514) 154 9703