San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
San Miguel de Allende is among the most picture-perfect Mexico vacation spots. Colorful colonial buildings, cobblestoned streets and a cosmopolitan atmosphere make it a dream to explore.
It sits at an altitude of 6,435 feet above sea level. Located in Central Mexico, it is roughly three hours away from Mexico City.
Guests may fly to Mexico City, Querétaro Airport or the Guanajuato-León Airport.
Queretaro Airport has direct flights from Houston through Continental and Aeromar. It is an hour-drive away.
Guanajuato-León Airport has direct flights from Dallas, Los Angeles, Houston, San Jose and Oakland (California), and Mexico City, and is served by American Airlines, Continental, Mexicana and Aeromexico. It is a scenic one-and-a-half-hour drive away.
Mexico City Airport is served by most major airlines including Aeromexico, KLM, US Airways, Air Canada, Continental and Alitalia. The airport is roughly a three-hour drive away.
Available to or from the following airports:
Sedan - Maximum 3 passengers - One way:
- Leon (BJX): MXN$2,100 - Trip length: 1 hour, 30 min
- México City (MEX): MXN$5,300 - Trip length: 3 hours, 30 min
- Queretaro (QRO): MXN$1,900 - Trip length: 1 hour, 20 min
Suburban - Maximum 5 passengers - One way:
- Leon (BJX): MXN$3,000 - Trip length: 1 hour, 30 min
- México City (MEX): MXN$6,600 - Trip length: 3 hours, 30 min
- Queretaro (QRO): MXN$2,500 - Trip length: 1 hour, 20 min